The Big Move Status Update.
Alright so here is where we are….
– Our fast shipment has arrived in the Netherlands and is going to storage in country. (Yea! Toy Trains! Clothes! )
– Our slow (boat) shipment has left Colorado but we have no further update. We are assuming its on track. (We are optimists.)
– Our car left Texas in route for the Netherlands.
– We have scheduled our driver’s course & test, which are needed in order to pick up our car and drive home. We downloaded the packet on Dutch road laws and are in the process of studying.
– We are officially half way through our USA Farewell Tour. We are having a great time seeing family and friends and traveling with the kids. So far we have spent the bulk of our time in Atlanta, but have also visited Disney World, Rome, GA & Washington, DC.
– We have a rental house (more on that to come) near Delft. (Huge sigh of relief.)
– I (sometimes) remember to do my Duolingo language learning on my iphone… I’m really going to focus on that on the boar… right?
I’m feeling pretty good about things right now! Phew… now off to the pool before I start to think about all the things that still need to be done.