The Market Square. #igTravelThursday
It is time for another #igTravelThursday.
The Market Square is the center of life in a Dutch town. We are always in awe of what is going on in our Delft Market. Seemingly overnight it is transformed from a Bocci Court, complete with sand, to a sea of restaurants to a small carnival and back again.
Here is a roundup of my Instagram photos of the Delft market!
A typical Dutch day involves grey sky, old buildings and discovering a carnival in the square. #delft A photo posted by @ejdn on
H picked out this ride to try with dad. He was all smiles as he “drove” his jeep through the jungle. A photo posted by @ejdn on
O chose to ride this little carousel. He was very serious about the whole ordeal. A photo posted by @ejdn on
Let’s not forget a few pictures of the actual market… which is a block over from the square, but still part of the whole experience.
It’s Market Day! Yummy! #delft #delftsquare #expatlife #marketday A photo posted by @ejdn on
Here are the rules for participating:
– Link to a new Instagram travel post and use the permalink of your post, not the homepage URL.
– Only new posts from the week of the linky and no giveaways, other linkys or sales pitch posts.
– Don’t add links to your Instagram profile in the linky, only links to your blog.
– Link back to one of the Instagram Travel Thursday hosts.
– Visit a few other posts in the linky and show them some love (comment, tweet, Pin etc.).
– Links that do not follow the guidelines will be removed.